Vehicle Parts and Supplies Specialist Job Profile and Description
The role of a Vehicle Parts and Supplies Specialist is very important as they perform various functions in automobile plants and service centers. They supervise and maintain a thorough parts inventory and supply the parts to the auto manufacturers and repair centers. This profile demands a person to display their knowledge and experience in management, and have good technical understanding of automobile parts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the complete inventory of vehicle parts.
- Keeping records of the whole inventory in the store.
- Dispatching orders to makers and solution centers.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch and distribution of the consignments.
- Fulfilling all legitimate records procedures for dispatch and procuring products and also materials.
- Ensuring that the quality of the automobile parts meet the organisational criteria.
- Establishing the correct storage space as well as handling of inventory in the warehouse or shop.
- Communicating by having the vehicle business workers to comprehend their conditions as well as deliver the exact same.
- Overseeing the product packaging, designating and tagging of the elements done suitably
- Properly payment and invoicing of the dispatched items.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have excellent correspondence and interaction skills
- Sound understanding of auto parts and their management.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in automobile engineering, bookkeeping, supply chain or any other related field
- Work experience of 2 – 3 years
Popular Job Description Search:
- parts specialist job description
- examples of specialist auto parts
- automotive parts specialist job description
- job description parts specialist
- job description of vehicle parts purchaser
- job description in auto supply
- job description dispatcher auto parts
- auto parts analyst jobs description and responsibilities
- dealer parts specialist job description
- customer service job description auto parts sample