Telecom Account Manager Job Profile and Description
A telecom Account Manager is someone in a telecom organization who is responsible for a specific high profile customer and is responsible to ensure that all his requirements of that particular customer are being met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main job of a telecom account manager is to meet the telecommunication requirements of a high profile customer or customer.
- He is responsible to maintain and expand the relationship between the organization and the customer.
- He should be a one stop solution to all the customers’ telecommunication requirements.
- He should act like a face of the organization and act like its representative.
- He should act like a bridge between the organization and the customer.
- He might have to work with the customer’s technical team to be able to devise new plans and schemes for him.
- He is responsible to develop and strengthen existing and new schemes and plans to meet the customer’s objectives.
- He needs to collect all the needed data and analyze them as per the requirements.
- He may need to provide solutions to meet customers organization targets
Skills and Specifications
- He should have a pleasing personality
- A Telecom Account manager should have an alert mind.
- He should have good interpersonal skills as he has to single handedly manage highly influential customers.
- He should have the ability to work in accordance to both his as well as his customers organization’s norms and diktats.
- He should have excellent communication skills.
- He should have good management skills.
Education and Qualifications
Those who are interested in becoming a telecom account manager should have an MBA degree from a reputed college. Graduates with an engineering back ground in information technology and telecommunications are preferred in such job slots.
Popular Job Description Search:
- sales account manager job description smart telecom
- telecom account manager jd
- telecom account manager job description
Filed in: Telecom Job Description