Trainee Solicitor Job Profile and Description
A Trainee solicitor gets the opportunity to develop, practice and gain knowledge about all legal matters under the guidance of his senior solicitors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main job of a trainee solicitor is to develop and maintain good relationship with clients and other employees.
- He would be responsible to work on certain projects or short term assignments that would give him an opportunity to portray his skill sets.
- He is responsible to work in a professional manner as per the guidelines of the company.
- His main responsibility might be to assist a lawyer in some high profile case.
- He might have to work on case studies as when his seniors find it applicable.
- He may have to give his interpretation of a particular legal issue and help his seniors in resolving them.
- He might have to collect past data for a required case while assisting a lawyer.
- He has work on collecting data for reference while working on a case.
- He has to work in a team and come up with solutions to a particular case.
Skills and Specifications
- A Trainee Solicitor must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- He must be proficient in collecting data and comprehending them to the best of his abilities.
- He must have the ability to understand complex scenarios and explain them to others in a simple manner.
- He must be a good communicator
- He must have a strong sense of reasoning.
- He must have the ability to work in a team.
- He must be capable of working for long hours.
Education and Qualifications
Those who are interested in becoming a Trainee Solicitor must have a legal degree or must be pursuing a legal degree. Depending on the field of work the specialization would matter.
Popular Job Description Search:
- trainee lawyer job description
- legal trainee job description
- solicitor trainee admin assistant job description
- trainee solicitor job description
Filed in: Trainee Job Description